- This event has passed.
2019 Southeast Region Aerospace Supplier and Services Summit
August 12 - August 13
The Offices of United States Senator Richard Burr and United States Senator Thom Tillis and the North Carolina Military Business Center are pleased to announce the 2019 Southeast Region Aerospace Supply and Services Summit on August 12-13 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
WHEN. August 12 (Pre-Summit Activities) and August 13 (Summit), 2019
WHERE. North Carolina State University
McKimmon Conference & Training Center
1101 Gorman Street
Raleigh, North Carolina
PROGRAM. The Southeast Region Aerospace Supply and Services Summit is a business development and teaming event focused on highlighting aerospace challenges and demands, presenting opportunities and showcasing regional capabilities to provide solutions to the challenges and demands. The NCMBC goal is to facilitate the connections that will optimize the success of aerospace programs, businesses and organizations. The intent is to develop and grow strong relationships among military, industry, government, commercial, public-private partnerships and other aerospace-related organizations to fuel vibrant aerospace industry growth in the southeast region.
The theme of the Summit is “becoming an approved (and preferred) provider” to DoD, government, commercial and private aerospace organizations and companies. The Summit will showcase companies within the southeast region engaged in manufacturing, logistics, research and development and other aerospace-related activities and will connect suppliers and service providers with national aerospace primes, first-tier subs and both military and civilian aerospace customers. The Summit program is functionally organized and will feature sessions focused on supplying and providing services to the aerospace industry.
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. Build (or reinforce) relationships with national aerospace prime contractors, first-tier subcontractors and suppliers within the military and civilian marketplace under one roof.
- “AERONET.” Take part in “AeroNet” meet and greet sessions in a designated space to learn more about opportunities with federal and Department of Defense agencies and prime and first-tier companies.
- KEYNOTE ADDRESSES. Spanning the military and civilian marketplaces, the Summit’s keynote speakers will address current and future needs, requirements and opportunities that exist for companies across the aerospace supply and services market.
- BREAKOUT SESSIONS. Attend the targeted breakout sessions to discuss the requirements, challenges and opportunities of agencies and companies within the industry.
- EXHIBITION SPACE. Showcase your products and/or services to national aerospace prime contractors, first-tier subcontractors and suppliers and military aerospace customers.
- PRE-SUMMIT SITE VISIT. Tour Piedmont Propulsion Systems’ state-of-the-art facility. PPS possesses full capability to repair and overhaul nearly all aircraft propellers and propeller governors serving commercial, regional, military, corporate and general aviation worldwide.
- EVENING WELCOME SOCIAL. At the McKimmon Conference Center, network with Summit participants, exhibitors, speakers and government and military representatives in an informal atmosphere.